The Miracle Molecule Fulvic Acid Goes Quantum!
What is Fulvic Acid?
Fulvic acid is being called Nature’s Miracle Molecule, because it does so many things–it wears so many hats. Reported claims of benefits are a little short of astonishing.
For internal use they are:
- Increased energy
- It’s a ferocious antioxidant and free radical scavenger
- Chelates heavy metals and body toxins, removing them from the system
- Transports nutrients into the cells
- Extends the time nutrients remain active – potentiates the availability of essential nutrients
- Increases metabolism of proteins, contributing to DNA and RNA synthesis
- It’s a powerful natural electrolyte
- Restores electrochemical balance
- Increases activity of a host of enzyme systems
- Helps rebuild the immune system
- Increases bioavailability of nutrients and minerals
Reported beneficial claims for external use:
- Treating open wounds, cuts and abrasions
- Healing burns with minimum pain or scarring
- Eliminating discoloration due to skin bruises
- Killing pathogens responsible for athletes foot
- Acting as a wide spectrum anti-microbial and fungicide
- Treating rashes, skin irritations, insect and spider bites
- Neutralizing poison ivy and poison oak
Powerhouse for Cells
A single molecule of Fulvic acid has a staggering 14 tetra trillion electrons that it can donate (14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!). This helps supply Mitochondria the ATP needed.
Shilajit/Fulvic Acid Composition
Fulvic is not shilajit, but is, by its nature, similar in that both are considered to be organic matter broken down over thousands of years. Therefore, if we look at the composition of shilajit we might better understand Fulvic acid.
- Carbon-60 – Reduction of free radicals.
- Fulvic Acid – Electrolyte, nutrient transport, antioxidant, metal chelation.
- Humic Acid – Metal chelation, antioxidant.
- Silver – Antimicrobial effects.
- Iron – Blood cell function, protein and enzyme synthesis.
- Silicon – Collagen link formation, toned muscles, bone health.
- Chromium – Metabolism, blood sugar control.
- Strontium – The human body absorbs strontium as if it were its lighter congener calcium. Because the elements are chemically very similar, stable strontium isotopes do not pose a significant health threat.
- Sodium – Electrolyte, Nerve Signaling, Cell Function.
- Zinc – Immune Function, growth, development, healing, DNA synthesis.
- Magnesium – Cell Function, DNA synthesis, Biochemical reactions.
- Molybdenum – Enzyme production, metabolism.
- Nickel – Fat metabolism, hormonal activity, urea synthesis.
- Copper – Electrolyte, Heart Beat, Nerve Signaling.
- Calcium – Cell Function, bone health, enzymes, and hormones.
- Cobalt – Red blood and nerve cell function, enzyme activation.
- Gallium – Used in semiconductor production mainly for laser diodes, light-emitting diodes and solar panels. It has no proven benefit towards the function of the body, and it most likely is only present due to small traces in the natural environment, in water, and in residue on vegetables and fruits.
- Gold – Ingesting gold in its standard elemental form has no effect: It is inert and impervious to the body’s digestive juices — in other words, it passes straight through and out the other side.
- Manganese – Enzyme and hormone production, energy, antioxidant.
- Titanium – There is no known biological role for titanium. There is a detectable amount of titanium in the human body and it has been estimated that we take in about 0.8 mg/day, but most passes through us without being absorbed. It is not a poison metal and the human body can tolerate titanium in large dose.
- Alanine – Serotonin (tryptophan), sugar, organic acids and vitamin metabolism, energy production.
- Arginine – Blood pressure and immune regulation.
- Aspartic Acid – Urea production, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter, amino acid synthesis.
- Cysteine – Collagen, antioxidant and protein synthesis, metabolism, energy.
- Glutamic Acid – Cellular metabolism, cognition, DNA synthesis.
- Glycine – DNA, collagen, antioxidant and fatty acid synthesis, energy production, nerve cell function.
- Histidine – Immune function, digestion, reproductivity, antioxidant, nerve cell function, blood cell production.
- Leucine – Protein and energy synthesis, metabolism, growth, tissue repair, blood sugar regulation.
- Methionine – Nutrients absorption, growth, tissue repair, cellular function, DNA and antioxidant synthesis.
- Lysine – Tissue growth and repair, immune regulation, protein metabolism.
- Proline – Collagen, amino acid and protein synthesis, tissue repair, joint and tendon function, immune function, metabolism.
- Serine – DNA, protein and amino acid synthesis, cell membrane integrity, fat metabolism, muscle growth, immune function.
- Threonine – Collagen, enamel and elastin synthesis, fat metabolism, immune function.
- Tyrosine – Protein, hormone and neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Valine – Stimulant, growth, tissue repair, nerve function, energy.
- Dibenzo-Alpha-Pyrones – Antioxidant, energy production.
- Fatty Acid – Metabolism, cellular function, hormone signaling, nerve health.
- Hippuric Acids – Blood metabolite, urea formation.
- Organic Phenols – Plant-based hormones, antioxidant.
- Phospholipids – Cellular function, metabolism, cell signaling.
- Phosphoric Anhydride – Cellular metabolite, energy production.
- Pregnane – Precursor to pregnenolone, androgen, hormone regulation.
Comprised of Fulvic acids, Humic acids, and Amino Acids. Contains 18 essential amino acids. For internal and external use. For a complete listing of each ingredient and the levels present in the formula, contact our office. 8 drops contain: Humic acid 0.992 mg Fulvic acid 12.24 mg Naturally Occurring Trace Minerals: Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluoride, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lead, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium. Plus Naturally Occurring 18 amino acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Cystine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine.
What is C60?
C60 is known as a Buckyball, or Buckminsterfullerene, and may be found in Fulvic acid derived from peat bogs. It is shaped just like a soccer ball. [R]
C60 also exists in space.
C60 has been observed in planetary nebulae and several types of stars.
It is considered to be an aromatic hydrocarbon.
Aromatic hydrocarbon are also found in the interstellar medium, in comets, and in meteorites and are a candidate molecule to act as a basis for the earliest forms of life.
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are discussed as possible starting materials for abiotic syntheses of materials required by the earliest forms of life.
PAHs are prevalent in the interstellar medium (ISM) of galaxies in both the nearby and distant Universe and make up a dominant emission mechanism in the mid-infrared wavelength range, containing as much as 10% of the total integrated infrared luminosity of galaxies.
NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope and James Webb Telescope include instruments for obtaining both images and spectra of light emitted by PAHs associated with star formation.
Origins of Life
PAHs (Fulvic acid) are abundant in the universe and are associated with new stars and exoplanets. More than 20% of the carbon in the universe may be associated with PAHs.
PAHs are considered possible starting material for the earliest forms of life. Light emitted by the Red Rectangle nebula possesses spectral signatures that suggest the presence PAHs.
Adolf Witt and his team inferred that PAHs—which may have been vital in the formation of early life on Earth—can only originate in nebulae.
PAHs, subjected to interstellar medium (ISM) conditions, are transformed, through hydrogenation, oxygenation, and hydroxylation, to more complex organic compounds—”a step along the path toward amino acids and nucleotides, the raw materials of proteins and DNA, respectively”. [R]
So we see that C60/Fulvic acid is literally what helps shape the universe and you!
So what happens when you apply Terahertz to water mixed with Fulvic acid?
Fulvic Acid & Terahertz
Study shows that applying the terahertz frequency to water mixed with Fulvic acid (C60) creates rotational quantum states of encapsulated water molecules.
The fullerenes absorb the THz radiation, making them oscillate around their center-of-mass.
When C60 oscillates in water via ThZ it’s called a vibrational quantum (vibron) thus creating even and harmonic vibration within the water. [R]
This essentially allows you to become a quantum semiconductor.
Quantum Dot Semiconductor
Quantum dots are semiconductor particles a few nanometers in size, having optical and electronic properties that differ from larger particles due to quantum mechanics. They are a central topic in nanotechnology.
When the quantum dots are illuminated by UV light (Terahertz), an electron in the quantum dot can be excited to a state of higher energy. This has MANY potential applications!