Our data use policy
The data you submit will be used only for the purpose you indicate when you submit the data or as described under this privacy statement.
The following are some ways we use your personal information:
- Keeping our service records up-to-date and enhanced
- Based on your use of our event services and equipment, we will compile data concerning your use of these services and recommend services that may interest you.
- This is done to make sure the website’s content is presented in the most efficient way possible for your computer or mobile device.
- We will use the information we collect from you to comply with our obligations under any contracts we may enter into with you.
- Unless you have consented, we will only contact you electronically. After providing your information on this website (or elsewhere as applicable), you may opt-in or out of such notices by following the instructions in the relevant forms.
- To help us contact you with the most relevant information and in the most appropriate manner, we may analyze your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences.
You consent to the disclosure of your information
It is essential that you go through the refund policy thoroughly to understand this aspect of the business entirely.
Change of Mind
You are entitled to a 100% refund before our writing/editing team begins work on your project. If for any reason whatsoever, you happen to change your mind and decide not to opt for our services, you can request a refund within an hour of making your order. We will charge a 15% processing fee in all other cases.
Refund Time Frame
You must note that all refunds must be collected within 120 days of delivery. Refunds claimed after this deadline will not be heeded at any cost. Please note this time frame when you place an order with us.
We are committed to valuing our clients’ privacy and will keep all your personal information secure. We only gather inevitable information to provide you with quality products and services.